Sunday 13 January 2008

Been around...

My holiday's over. I'm back to classes now. The effects of the vacation can be seen....no its not a tan but the extra inches I have around me.

But I love the fact that the jeans are tighter (way to go mom!)and that I may look a little healthier.

I have been around for a while but didn't find time to blog. Thoughts have made it to the drafts of the blog but not beyond and just lay there.

Good that one of my new year resolutions was not updating the blog regularly or I'd have broken that one right away. But hopefully all that should change now.

Guess I need some more dedication, inspiration, perseverance and......ah I'll be regular.

But here are some lines from earlier this year that did not make it:

Chocolate and ice cream giving me company
New Year and Christmas are history

Back to work for me
No late mornings for this busy bee

I’ve already labelled my mountains
And here again it begins

Roll up those sleeves and tie the wild mane
It’s an uphill ride, it ain’t no game

1 comment:

Pallav said...

the date! that is an option in the place where you write your post :)

my clothes are getting tighter without mom's help here ha ha ha.

nice rhyme down there :P

N