Sunday 27 January 2008

Surprise surprise...

Now there might be some changes in the direction in which this blog was going.

A certain spot showed up and well now some others did too. So we will just have to talk sbout them.

I'm talking about chicken pox.for anyone who reads this post, I hope you have had it.

I noticed the first one on my beloved country's republic day. Wasn't too sure what it was but I knew it was an alien. Then the doc and the revelation,ah... now I'm here, writing.

So I get a forced vacation and some time to do things that I need to. That's just one of the ups.

My appetite has become better, if that was possible. Thus it's possible I put on a bit by the time people see me next and may not believe the chicken pox 'story'.

But this here is the first post and we shall see what else can spring from this situation I have found myself in.

Oh yeah though this may sound unimportant if possible keep an account of who has had chicken pox in the family, especially little kids.

Well now I need my rest. Shall be back soon.

2 comments:

Pallav said...

get well ASAP!!!

stay chill, and try to get elephant dung, it works ;)

N

D said...

yo it's shitty enough, don't need external help!
;)