Monday 21 January 2008

Behind my back

Living alone is a pain. If carrying grocery and getting shoulders busted twice a week was not enough, then it’s doing the laundry.

Doing the laundry in the halls here....well my first time around. The laundry bag got heavy and walking all the way to the launderette. Lord! My arms broke. My back had not yet recovered from lifting a heavy suitcase when this came along.

But the ordeal didn’t end there coz I had to take the stuff back all the way.

Add some rain and some cold wind and hair flying all over the place to the picture and doing all this on a growling stomach and you just about get the juicy part of my day.

Oh and I had a little tiff with a tiny annoying woman (I was tempted to get her by the neck and she’d regret it!)

Living alone is quite an experience and that’s what I'll say for the moment. All these years, I have hated carrying weight but all alone now and these weighty issues seem to crop up so often.

By the end of this year here I’ll definitely have grown stronger. But the moment I can’t take it anymore, I’m telling mom I want to get married.

I need someone to carry the weight around (including me)!
:p

3 comments:

Sneha P said...

hey...this is my first time here...
clean place u've got here...

i think everyone wants to move out on thier own for a bit..till it actually come to that...
when they want to go running back to mommy...

but u seem to be takibg it well..
cheers to that!

D said...

welcome to the blog.
i'm just learning to live alone.it has its ups though... :)

Pallav said...

i wish i'd get married so i can get someone to wash the clothes, on the other hand maybe i should get a washing machine...:D

nice post, doo is rolling and rocking!

Now build a network:) give links and get links:)

Cheers

N