Friday 25 January 2008

Me, Chocolate, Fuck

I had 3 ideas in my head about what I wanted to write today. But not feeling well was threatening their presence on the blog.Then I thought I shouldn’t let all that thinking go waste.

So here I give you the 3 ideas quite briefly in one post.

First- 'Fuck' is not such a blasphemous word. My teachers use it here ever so often and judging by that it is acceptable if used in the right circumstance.

Like when you lose a story you just wrote or when the world seems too bad and you say 'fuck it' to survive. I must admit it has helped me out of many a tough spots.

(You probably know this but I'm easing my guilt at using it more often lately).

Second- There's isn’t much that a good helping of chocolate cannot solve. When today I didn’t feel too good I put some chocolate spread on bread and ate it and I felt much better instantly.

(But I must remind you that the emphasis is on the quantity of chocolate).

Third- by some weird twist I have completely forgotten the third thing I was going to say. I tried to recall it but zilch came back.

Ah fuck it! I'll eat some chocolate...

3 comments:

Pallav said...

that has to be one of the most inventive post titles i have ever read :)

N

D said...

hmmm...I take a bow!thanks N.

krist0ph3r said...

i like your philosophy. i might start using it more often :)