Tuesday 29 January 2008

Just reflecting

This country has surely given me lots of memories.

What my own country couldn't do in years this place did in months. As a results of it, I am occupied with these lately- lactocalamine, pain killer, anti viral tablets...

But other than that it gave me freedom without time, strangers without a heart...guess I shouldn't crib. But heck I'm not allowed to scratch so I have to do something else!

Well I'm getting better and this is all going in the 'experiences' section of my life.

It's hard to imagine some things but then when you see them with your own eyes, life becomes a little less mysterious.

I would have never imagined myself with spots. Infact I never thought I would get chicken pox as I had my share of such things as a kid. And now here I am.

My life has certainly undergone a transformation. I have done things I didn't think I would do, enjoyed some and hated others.

Yet all of it has made life less of a mystery to me. I understand its dynamics and balance and how things work in the real world.

And in all this you need time to reflect and that's what I am doing right now.

1 comment:

Pallav said...

"I have done things I didn't think I would do, enjoyed some and hated others. "

gee now what would those be? ;)

you are already getting well :)

yay!

N