Thursday 14 February 2008

How many years to this day?

I do not understand why today I have been feeling quite old. I have recollected events form the past and been amazed at the number of years between then and now.

That's not supposed to happen at all today. Today I am supposed to get upset about the world going ooh and aah about things and yet be happy I have so many loving people around me.

This has got to be weirder than all the other Valentine's days that have gone by.

And frankly I don't like this feeling. Its been 8 years since that happened and 6 since that. This is the stuff birthdays are made of. Then why today?

Am I officially entering the phase where I look back at what I have achieved. No! I'd rather ooh and aah and listen to mushy songs.

Is life getting back at me?

2 comments:

Pallav said...

woo! dark past?! damn....i can not remember what it was like 8 years or 6 years ago...

u know as waddu once said, 'if death doesn't get you, life will' :P ha ha ha ha.

u r the best hon, just be your self and hell with the world...

:)

Pallav

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.