Sunday 9 December 2007

My day today

There are bad days and then there are worse days. Have you ever felt that? Dont know which one I had today.

From peals of laughter to moments when frustration comes out only as very deep long breaths, I was swinging with life.

In this already tumultous time the philosophical portion of the brain decided to attack me as well.

'Why dont I get what I want? I get lots but not what I want. What do I want? Why doesnt anyone understand me?'

(And then there are other thougths as well but those I'll leave out for some other post.)

Yeah it's happened to all of us. I wish time could just stop in those moments and I could take another deep breath...of relief this time.

But none of us have those luxuries. What we have however is the luxury of telling the whole world that this was my bad day. No wait...my BAD day!

What will tomorrow be like...oh I can't be bothered. I survived this and still have my sanity.

Guess that's good enough reason to move on. Tomorrow awaits...

1 comment:

Pallav said...

hope today is done and gone by now and its already yesterday :) the good thing about bad days is that they pass...quickly!

Cheers!

N