Thursday 13 December 2007

I make a resolution...

The semester is almost over and its time for a break. Just thinking about it makes me lose focus.

Yet the work never seems to come to an end.

Balancing (travelling plans with) submissions is a typical year end phenomenon. We've all been there, havent't we?

But this time around I am already making resolutions before the new year hits. Of working on time, that is.

No more last minute slogging and staying up late to finish work.

Wwwait! Isn't all just part of being a student?

Everytime we just about manage to make it to the deadline we make a promise never to procrastinate again.

But some promises are not meant to be kept, right?

I have work to complete over my vacation. Heavens know how that will be completed.

"Its fun to work under pressure", said my teacher yesterday. I agree because no pressure, no work. Literally!

So I reason out that there will always be work and then some more. But there are only so many vacations.

And so I make a resolution...I will work...only under pressure!

My dilemma is finally resolved. :)

1 comment:

Pallav said...

oh travel and submissions...crazy i know...but it always works out and thats the good feeling in the end :)

Come on D, you know we work best under pressure...that's where the fun is :)

hope stuff is going cool :)