Thursday 15 November 2007

A toast to new ramblings

When the world around you becomes quiet, suddenly there is more noise in your head than usual. This is happening to me.

I have shifted to a place where I should have been long back but that's just not how things turned out. Last night was disturbed as I had distorted dreams of times that cannot be replaced. I was disturbed by voices from outside that I couldn't stop.
Being in my own company I have tasted something of a jailed independence and reaffirmed my belief that family is the most important thing in the world.

With curtains and doors I have locked out the world and opened my mind to take me wherever it may choose. My head has too many voices trying to pull me in different directions and I'm trying to keep up.

I have revisited moments from the past which despite what I believe are at best,history. But hopes and aspirations are showing up from beneath the surface and dreams and regrets refuse go away.

This is a new beginning, one among I dont know how many.

This time around maybe I'll let my head do the talking.

1 comment:

Pallav said...

"jailed independence"!! wah wah.

i believe being alone teaches you a lot about yourself...so give it a shot, learn.

Voices in head...dats yummy!

Keep rockin! ;)

N