Tuesday 13 November 2007

A time to question

Its bird flu again. This christmas there might be no turkey on the table.

Every morning as I read the paper I get my daily dose of crap. One after the other the news keeps getting worse. It's the perfect way to mar a day right at the beginning.

But as the day goes on I forget all this turmoil in the world and get busy with my work. This is typically what happens to most people I think. This is probably what is happening in the world. We ignore the problems around us and move on. There are endless talks and treaties at the national and international level but are they really making a difference?

The environment keeps getting worse, the younger generation has made shooting a school project, paedophiles are on the move...when will we do something about this?

No comments: