Thursday 18 December 2008

Between food and words

When the colour rises to my cheeks
you become less discreet

I had so much to say
but you silenced me at the first “Hey”

From then on I was not me
it was just awkward chemistry

We talked of all things dull
with hormones of a tamed bull

The food is an excuse to look away
as with the eyes you make my heart sway

I cannot hide and I don't want to
you got me where I only want you

You're painfully good looking
especially when I'm leaving

One more time
One more way
You've won my heart
What more could I give away?

****
Felt old enough to write this. :)

3 comments:

krist0ph3r said...

am i old too? i thought it was awesome :P

D said...

ha ha ha! well i've heard someone say you're as old as you feel. :)

Agent HCL said...

hey thats was some thing weirdly koooool awssun poem their
keep the spirits up....