Sunday 26 October 2008

I'm on vacation..

I'm on a vacation
no f words, a's or b's.

The throat is meant for other things I learn
to gulp down more and more

food I meant
or orange juice.

No mention of how hot he looked
or how he moved so well

coz no movies
or late night chatting.

Plunging necklines have come up higher
and the hair is still tied

it's not right to be
however you want to be.

I'm on a vacation to get to size zero
I hide the butter and refuse the coke

coz at some point
the necklines will slip again.

And the swearing might also start again
when I won't be on vacation..

****
;) ;)

5 comments:

Pallav said...

i wish i were on vacation...i am suffereing from a severe lack of plunging necklines and open hair in my life... :P

N

krist0ph3r said...

is the vacation for real or is it just a poem? :)

D said...

N....I'm always ready to help a friend ;)
Kris...it's a real vacation ...believe it or not

Pallav said...

@D...

oh boy, should I be checkin my inbox for pics ;)

LOL! True friend you are! *Muahs*

D said...

ha ha
soon N soon...I promise :D