Thursday 30 October 2008

F***book

Everyday I see
a new picture with commentary

Looking hot, what's up with you
that's all they say, that's all they do

F***book has become the place to
show the new haircut and the tattoo

People actually care
to waste their breath...swear!

I'm free but you got a job to do
so leave now and be gone you

No I don't want to chat
and I don't care about you new flat

Don't be my friend in e-space
get out of my face

Your drunken pictures are testimony
of your well known stupidity

You put up the information for me
when all I do is laugh at you silly

Get a life, just leave mine
fb is such a waste of time

****
Haven't hit the nail on my anger against the idiocy called fb, but reached close..

4 comments:

krist0ph3r said...

niiice one!!!

well...i love fb anyway...because my alternative is commenting on blogs :D

Pallav said...

couldn't have said it better!! Your words hit the nail on the head like ten ton hammer. We like :)

Now upload this poem on facebook ;)

N

D said...

kris...fb is fun on some days, to make fun I mean ;)
N...I almost want to!

Anonymous said...

This is so amazing, I truly think you've hit the mark with explaining facebook and it's oddities.
:]