Tuesday 16 October 2007

One

The blogosphere goes up by one! This starts out as an experiment and the sincere hope is it does not blow up as one.

Blogging is a phenomenon that came up in my day and age and therefore I am no alien to it. But I have been on the other side of it all along.

Now, however, the bug has caught up with me. Lots of thoughts are waiting to be released into the vast space of the virtual world, of course, with much hesitation.

Blogging is the way to go these days and has created quite a buzz; much like emails and online chatting did some years back. It did seem intimidating at first. Then came the questions, 5Ws and 1H... literally. But curiosity gets the better of most of us. I gave in to it.

What is its future, is it propaganda, is it liberating…..all this remains unanswered. But for now it is here and I am a part of it.

One more voice. One more blog. What is the power of 'one'?

1 comment:

Pallav said...

One is enough ;)...but sometimes you just need more and more...now keep thinking ;)

N