Friday 31 July 2009

A selfish rhyme

As vast as this world may seem
I squeeze it down to me
There's anger, passion, unity
Love and humility

The fuel of my desire
Lights the fire
Echo of my words fills the dawn
From the day I was born

In secret is my rendezvous
Selfish and selfless
Not shy of any secret revealed
Dressing wounds that won't heal

The world is just a bubble
Bright and colourful
Waiting to be blown away
I lose interest and walk away

Two mirrors, one pump and two wheels
Multiplied is humanity
Life becomes anonymity
I shut it out to be free

2 comments:

Pallav said...

I'm glad you're learning to be a bit selfish finally. I always knew you were a swimmer! eh :P

"Two mirrors, one pump and two wheels"

What does this refer to?

To be free! ah.

N

Anonymous said...

that's eyes, heart and feet
:D
D